Friday, July 25, 2008

there's alot things happened..

most recent one was.. something happened between me and my bf..

and I'm feeling so tired.. of everything..

Lecturer James just reprimanded us for our attendance.. lolx he offered 5K for us to come to sch.. lol.

my mom found out about us. and scolded me for being...

so, now, I have MONEY issues, RELATIONSHIP issues, FAMILY problems, SCHOOL AND FUCKING ASSIGNMENTS AND PROJECTS .. why does it ALWAYS got to be like tt.. freaking sian

I'm feeling so numb now.. even the bad things tt I imagined had came true.. I have no feelings at all.. everything just... phew~~ floating..

no doubt. ADD - attention deficit disorder. read up if u wanna know. whether u believe me or not, is up to ur personal opinion. I dont need to know. even fking doctors refuse to belive tt or there is such thing as ADD. what the fucking hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home